We are very proud of the appearance of the children at St. Joseph and St. Bede R.C. Primary and promote our high expectations at all times.
Our uniform is a symbol of belonging to our school and underlines the sense of community we seek to develop.
The children should take pride in their appearance and present a positive image for our school.
We ask for your support in this matter.
- Grey school trousers/pinafore dress/skirt
- White polo shirt or white shirt and tie
- Green sweatshirt or cardigan with/without the school logo
- Grey or green tights or socks
- Black flat heeled shoes (no boots)
- Summer – Green checked dress
- Summer – White knee or ankle length socks